Wage + Benefits
The Print Industries Wage + Benefits Survey is the industry’s most comprehensive annual report on labor costs and human resource policies of print-related companies. From top management to the shipping department, the Wage + Benefits Survey captures data from more than 15,000 employees from 500 participating companies from across North America. Wages for most industry positions in sixteen categories are segmented by region and company size. The survey includes policies for overtime, vacation, PTO, sick-time, health insurance, and job descriptions for more than 200 industry positions. Specialized Industry Segment Reports include wage and benefit data specific to Packaging/Converting, Tag & Label, Inplant, and Union shops.
- Use the Print Industries Wage + Benefits Survey to recruit and retain an essential workforce!
- All data is reported in averages to ensure strict confidentiality of all participants.
- Published by participating Print Industry Affiliates of North America
New in the Wage + Benefits 2021 Survey:
- Multiple locations can be entered under one login
- Updated COVID-related questions
- Participation includes insights and analysis whitepaper and webinar, sponsored by financial and business management consulting firm, LB Carlson.